is a contemporary artist, whose works represents the human condition in relationship to nature. Natural phenomena to be seen from observational perspective plays a mayor part in the arstist expression.
Rhyner grew up in the middle mountains and nature, where reciprocation and the circle of life featured great inspiration. Several painted objects or elements perform in significant light allocation, that provoke a higher level of contrast. Her work displays a set of dimensional layers of depth, which transfer simple images into dekontructive motion.
- 1986, born in Zürich, Switzerland
- Lives and works in Berlin / Hamburg, Germany
- 2014 Master of Architecture, ETH Zürich
- 2012 Bachelor of Architecture, ETH Zürich
- 2018 Galerie Island, Space in Between, Hamburg, Soloexhibition
- 2018 Altonale, Grenzen, Groupexhibition Hamburg
- 2018 junge Kunst in der Aula, Sulzbach- Saar
- 2017 Galerie Morgenland, Ruhe, Groupexhibition, Hamburg
- 2017 CON-temporary, Venedig, Groupexhibition
- 2013 Db64, Offprint, Zürich, Soloexibition
- 2006 SGU, Fractals, Glarus